Welcome to Camp Lungta
First of its Kind Luxury Camp
A new chapter in camping …commences at Dharamshala
- Enjoy the magic of majestic Himalayas with luxury in canvas at a different level with our tents at Dharmshala. From the land of the Dhaualadhars, Dharamshala welcomes the discerning travelers to this unique camp, the Camp Lungta.
- Camp Lungta introduces glamping in Dharamshala through its spacious luxury tents and unorthodox tour plans.
- Camp Lungta at Dharamshala creates once in a lifetime experiences – trek to slate mines in the foot hill of Himalayas to see ancient practice of traditional mining, walk down the Rivulet Manooni to shake a leg in glacier fresh water, enjoy picnic lunches amidst the splendid rustic spots with unforgettable views, enjoy a game of cricket at the most picturesque cricket stadium of world, take blessings from his Holiness the Dalai Lama; roam through the beautiful tea gardens, indulge in paragliding and aerosports at Billing or just pilgrim to Jwalaji, Chintapurani, Chamunda —and much much more.
- Dharamshala; the very name conjures up visions of a spectrum of stunning range of Dhauladhars, vibrant valleys, monasteries, amazing treks, high altitude passes, slate mines, villages of Kangra architecture across a variety of landscapes and surrounded by snow-capped Himalayas.
- At the Camp Lungta Dharamshala, relax in customized spacious tents, with attached bathroom, private verandah, crisp linen and services backed by professionals. Enjoy delicious homely recipes; hear stories from our specialists and fellow guest travelers over fire-lit evenings.
Come… celebrate your holidays with friends and families under a million stars and explore the unexplored Dharamshala and Dhauladhars at Camp Lungta.
Patrons believe in…
“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.’’
“A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.”
“Not all those who wander are lost.”
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
‘’Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.’’
‘’All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.’’
“Travel brings power and love back into your life.”